Skip to main content

Our visit to the pedia...

Last Thursday was Hyzyd's 5th visit to his pediatrician. Before we left the house I must be sure that his diary (issued by the hospital) must be brought. It listed his personal data, growth, vaccination schedules and other important topics to be considered by the mother (unfortunately, they don't have English version for this..he..he..). I should see to it that we carry his VIP card to avail discounts...*wink*...





The Child Diary

I was caught off-guard when he cried so hard when I put him down to be weighed. He's scared of the nurses that surrounded him! It took awhile before he calmed down and be weighed again.



Sshhh..shhhh baby..mommy's here...





It's good that his dad is with us...they had a heart-to-heart talk...Oh! Look at his swelling eyes...






We played and watched movie while waiting for our time.




This was taken inside the doctor's office.Unfortunately, my hubby haven't included our doctor's presence here. I was even planning to brag (just kidding..he..he..) to you guyz what a pretty pediatrician we've got! She's like a Korean actress..Anyway, her name is Patcharee..


I am glad that the doctor said that he's healthy and is ready for his vaccination. He's injected with DPT, OPV/IPV, HBV and Hib. All doses were given to him in just one shot. He's feeling not well for the past 2 days and has low-grade fever. I even got absent last Friday because I don't want to be away from him when the baby's not yet fine.
Today, he's back to normal...PTL! He's enjoying once again his bath, walking with his walker, eating ,playing and laughing with us. It's nice to hear his laugh and see the wide smile on his face.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's me, Hyzyd!

It's been awhile that mom isn't updating my page so I gonna take over to inform you all especially my grannies, uncles and aunts on how am I doing these days . I'm thinking of publishing a photo each day and just a little description of what it's all about. Hope you all like it though. I'm open for your suggestions guyz. So long for now coz mommy's gonna use the CP. it's me,

Hyzd at songhkla aquarium

pics muna mamaya na story ko...

advantages of using ergo baby carriers

I really find it very convenient to have a baby carrier . I could get things done around the house. I could do my rounds on shopping. We could eat in a restaurant without any hassles. I like Hyzyd to be held all the time while I'm at home on weekends and at the same time doing some minimal household chores. I read from the Baby Book of William and Martha Shears that using a baby carrier reduces crying and colic. A 1986 study of 99 mother-infant pairs (reported in Pediatrics) showed that carrying babies at least three hours a day reduces crying and fussing 43% during the day and 51% at night. Babies are happier because they have less need to cry, and parents enjoy their babies more as a result. This simply explains why Hyzyd is a happy baby. I don't have a problem with him. Carrying my baby promotes bonding and enhances my feelings of competence as a parent. A higher frequency of feeding and touching stimulates mothering hormones, and frequent carrying encourages and speeds the