Skip to main content

Couples Corner : We 're made for each other

Rodliz’s Nest






our wedding rings


Do you remember my post about the day I met my future mate (it's more of the day HE met me...he..he...) ? It wasn't really a love at first sight. We simply grow in love on each other. The more I grow in love with him when I came here in Thailand last March 2006 to explore my teaching career. I missed him terribly that I cried day and night longing for his presence. It was then that I decided that I won't hesitate to marry him coz my life lacks its splendor without "Josh" in my life. I dreaded the idea of being hooked with another man other than the love of my life.

Things just fall into its places and we agreed through one of our chats that we’ll get married on October 18, 2007. I went back home on September 2007 and get married at the date we planned at Almont Inland Resort, Butuan City. When I uttered "I DO", those are the two of the most important words I had uttered in my entire life. They are timeless and solemn and life-changing. They are the foundation of the next fifty plus years of my life together with the person I love. We live the words "I Do" for all the world to see...till death do us part.



We wear our wedding ring with pride to show the world that we have found a loving partner, a friend with whom we can share the rest of our life.

On our wedding day, something happened that my friends thought that the ceremony won't be push through! You see, my father is a clergyman and because the officiating minister is our friend, he prepared every documents and our marriage certificate needed to legalized our marriage during the ceremony. He let my brothers carry these important documents and they lost them!!!! They didn't tell me and I just knew on the 11th hour. I was asking my father why we didn't yet go to the venue and we're already an hour late! There I know the reason but I kept my compusure in that trying moment and prayed. Few minutes after that, the documents were found! Praise be to God!

I thank God for my very supportive parents. My father designed and produced our invitation card.



with my sisters (except the smallest girl, she's my cousin)

with my parents and parents-in-law

I'm so proud of my parents. They're God instruments in making our wedding a grand one. Thank you Papa and Mama!!!


I arrived at the wedding venue riding on a golf car with my sister as the maid of honor.


the groom anxiously waiting for the bride


the groom with his men- they're all my brothers except Onie, the third one from the groom


As the eldest, it's my desire that when I get married, all my brothers and sisters will be part of the entourage and I'm glad it was realized.

Now, I'm happily married for two years and still growing in love for each other. We're each for the other and both for the Lord.

Head over to Couples Corner to read more stories of couples on the moments of their life where they declared "I DO".


Comments

  1. Wow, That's a beautiful wedding. Kakaiba ang wedding car mo, hehehe!

    Diba tama sila when they say that " Absence makes the heart grows fonder" so when yo don't see him, that's when you realized that you do love him and wanted to spend the rest of your life with him.

    You are so lucky for having a very supportive parents,. I can imagine how worried you were while looking for those wedding documents, but..if it's meant to be, it will happen no matter what.

    II am so glad that you were able to join this week. Hopefully you can join again next week to for "The first year of our Marriage life"

    Recent blog:=- COUPLE’S CORNER #5 -The Day We said I DO

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Memories and CrystalsNovember 12, 2009 at 7:50 PM

    wow na wow talaga ang wedding mo, parang ang excitement lalong lumaki...
    Naku! buti na lang ok na few minutes before the wedding. God is good and faithful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful day.. great memories! you both looked great too! :D

    Do visit our wedding day's post!

    Recent blog:=- Dora the Explorer Toy Organizer Giveaway

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's me, Hyzyd!

It's been awhile that mom isn't updating my page so I gonna take over to inform you all especially my grannies, uncles and aunts on how am I doing these days . I'm thinking of publishing a photo each day and just a little description of what it's all about. Hope you all like it though. I'm open for your suggestions guyz. So long for now coz mommy's gonna use the CP. it's me,

advantages of using ergo baby carriers

I really find it very convenient to have a baby carrier . I could get things done around the house. I could do my rounds on shopping. We could eat in a restaurant without any hassles. I like Hyzyd to be held all the time while I'm at home on weekends and at the same time doing some minimal household chores. I read from the Baby Book of William and Martha Shears that using a baby carrier reduces crying and colic. A 1986 study of 99 mother-infant pairs (reported in Pediatrics) showed that carrying babies at least three hours a day reduces crying and fussing 43% during the day and 51% at night. Babies are happier because they have less need to cry, and parents enjoy their babies more as a result. This simply explains why Hyzyd is a happy baby. I don't have a problem with him. Carrying my baby promotes bonding and enhances my feelings of competence as a parent. A higher frequency of feeding and touching stimulates mothering hormones, and frequent carrying encourages and speeds the

Hyzd at songhkla aquarium

pics muna mamaya na story ko...