Skip to main content

Please Save Elmie!

(L-R) me, Elmie, Cherryl, Rosalinda on year 2001

Who's Elmie? She's my friend and a classmate way back in college. I was saddened when I received the news from our college instructor before that she met a car accident- a terrible one that left her immobile for more than a month now! She's supposed to attend a seminar last Nov.13 in Bukidnon when they she met the accident because the driver got asleep . She met the accident in line of duty.

To date, she's still confined in one of the hospitals in Cagayan de Oro City but her family is planning to transfer her in our province- Surigao del Norte because their financial resources is already depleting. According to the news, they're spending about 100K Php a day for her medication! They've already asked help/donations from almost all the schools and government offices in our province. She still need to undergo arm surgey because it's broken during the accident. Poor Elmie...If only I could help her...

I could pray for her. I know that when we pray we move the hand of God to do the things which we can't do. Will you please include her in your prayers? I will really appreciate it.

On the other hand, I'm more motivated to convince friends to help me win the Artscow Photo Contest . If ever I'll win I could donate the money for her surgery. I know it's only a small amount compared to the amount she actually needed but small amounts is a BIG help for her. Please help me now win for a cause! Your vote means LIFE for Elmie.

Here's what you'll do:


1. Be a fan first of Artscow at http://www.facebook.com/ArtsCow.

2. Once you became a fan, view the photo here: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=4719005&id=203944696146. You'll see below the photo the word "LIKE" and click for it:) The word "like" won't appear if you're not a FAN.

All votes will be counted on Tuesday December 15 6:00pm PST and the photo with the most Like votes will receive a $150 cash payment.

If you would like to donate your cents or a dollar for ELMIE, you could send it to my paypal account at genebeisajolan@yahoo.com. Every amount raised for her will be accounted for and I will update you every now and then . I couldn't repay your kindness but God will.

I would appreciate it if you could share the words to others.

Merry Christmas!


Comments

  1. My heart grieves reading your post. Kalooy sa iya. Will visit you sometime this week.

    Recent blog:=- Mellow Yellow Monday

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's me, Hyzyd!

It's been awhile that mom isn't updating my page so I gonna take over to inform you all especially my grannies, uncles and aunts on how am I doing these days . I'm thinking of publishing a photo each day and just a little description of what it's all about. Hope you all like it though. I'm open for your suggestions guyz. So long for now coz mommy's gonna use the CP. it's me,

advantages of using ergo baby carriers

I really find it very convenient to have a baby carrier . I could get things done around the house. I could do my rounds on shopping. We could eat in a restaurant without any hassles. I like Hyzyd to be held all the time while I'm at home on weekends and at the same time doing some minimal household chores. I read from the Baby Book of William and Martha Shears that using a baby carrier reduces crying and colic. A 1986 study of 99 mother-infant pairs (reported in Pediatrics) showed that carrying babies at least three hours a day reduces crying and fussing 43% during the day and 51% at night. Babies are happier because they have less need to cry, and parents enjoy their babies more as a result. This simply explains why Hyzyd is a happy baby. I don't have a problem with him. Carrying my baby promotes bonding and enhances my feelings of competence as a parent. A higher frequency of feeding and touching stimulates mothering hormones, and frequent carrying encourages and speeds the

Hyzd at songhkla aquarium

pics muna mamaya na story ko...