Skip to main content

Couples Corner: How do you deal annoying habits of your partner?



Rodliz’s Nest



I asked my hubby last night of what habit of mine that irritates him. He said he couldn't think one coz he loves the "whole ME" and overlooks those annoying habits of mine so no need to mention. Can you believe that? I know I did some seemingly irritating things but never did I hear my hubby complain. I thank God that He gave me a hubby who accept my irritating habits like being forgetful and the amount of time I spent in getting ready that he will always wait for me.


The topic for this week made me ponder of what irritating habits does my partner possessed that provokes me. I could only think of one thing coz the other things is tolerable (just part and parcel of our relationship) and doesn't cause serious problem with our relationship. It's about the amount of time spent on playing Sudden Attack or Crazy Taxi 3 rather than with me. It's not always but when he's so engaged with this games , it's hard for him to stop! It sometimes causes friction between us coz he came to the table late and the food that I prepared is already cold or I sometimes ask him to do this or that but when I came back it's not yet done coz he's engrossed with playing. I was left hurt because he ignores my request to stop this behavior and of not being heard.


Actually, it's not a problem anymore because I already discussed it with him before new year's eve. I talk to him in a loving way, words coated with honey and sugar...LOL! and I see to it that I bring up the subject without letting him feel that I attacked him. Now he'll ask my permission before he plays, limit himself at most an hour of playing and no more cold foods waiting for him...he..he...

Most problems in relationships boil down to a lack of communication that's why I set time to tackle the issue before it takes over our relationship. I see changes taking place by establishing a helpful and calm dialogue .

How about you? What are the irritating habits of your partners? How did you deal them? We'll love to hear from you at Couple's Corner every Wednesday.


Comments

  1. Mahirap nga kalaban ang video game, it can be addictive eh, but lahat naman ng bagay eh napag uusapan di ba? Maraming irritating habits ang hubby ko, but it's all tolerable naman, and we never had any fight over it. Kasi mga petty lang yun na pwede i overlook dahil loves namin ang isa't isa..

    Thanks for joining..

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes...our hubby mostly the same. they love us so much more than our annoying habits hahah!

    hmmm..i think this is my first time visiting here through this meme.. follow you then! see you around, happy CC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Swerti mo bait ng hubby mo gene hehehe. Pero minsan they said they love the whole us but pagnagaaway ayon labas lahat hehehe. Kakatuwa naman mga habits dito.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so sweet of your hubby dear..ganyan talaga ang tunay na ngmamahal...ngmamahal ng buong-buo...

    Ung mga irritating habits naman kasi eh parang kinakakihan na natin..parang normal na ginagawa nalang pero lahat naman napag-uusapan..

    Mine is here

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's me, Hyzyd!

It's been awhile that mom isn't updating my page so I gonna take over to inform you all especially my grannies, uncles and aunts on how am I doing these days . I'm thinking of publishing a photo each day and just a little description of what it's all about. Hope you all like it though. I'm open for your suggestions guyz. So long for now coz mommy's gonna use the CP. it's me,

advantages of using ergo baby carriers

I really find it very convenient to have a baby carrier . I could get things done around the house. I could do my rounds on shopping. We could eat in a restaurant without any hassles. I like Hyzyd to be held all the time while I'm at home on weekends and at the same time doing some minimal household chores. I read from the Baby Book of William and Martha Shears that using a baby carrier reduces crying and colic. A 1986 study of 99 mother-infant pairs (reported in Pediatrics) showed that carrying babies at least three hours a day reduces crying and fussing 43% during the day and 51% at night. Babies are happier because they have less need to cry, and parents enjoy their babies more as a result. This simply explains why Hyzyd is a happy baby. I don't have a problem with him. Carrying my baby promotes bonding and enhances my feelings of competence as a parent. A higher frequency of feeding and touching stimulates mothering hormones, and frequent carrying encourages and speeds the

Hyzd at songhkla aquarium

pics muna mamaya na story ko...