Skip to main content

The day you're born...

Baby Hyzyd,

I haven't find time before to post our first pictures, so I'm coping this time. I will post one of this days (the moment I have spare time)on what mommy felt and undergone on the day I deliver you. No words can explain how much mommy loves you baby.





This is our first picture together. Mommy is still weak but can't help smiling when I see you for the first time. You are crying so loud. Look at your picture. Do you see how cute you are? You stopped crying the moment you hear my voice. I whispered lovingly to you "Welcome baby. Thank you Father God for this baby. I love you baby." It's good that the doctor who attended the delivery allowed your daddy to take your pictures (the first doctor I have didn't allow to have your father with me and against taking pictures inside the delivery room).You were born at Rajyindee Hospital, Hatyai City, Songkhla, Thailand on October 23, 2008 at 6:54 in the morning. You weigh 2.93 kg.

You were first placed in an incubator and the pediatrician assigned to you will examine you first before you joined me in our room about three hours after you were born.

I see you again at 10:30 am. You're sleeping soundly.


You were born a day before your grandpa and Tita Kaye's birthday

Your Tita Doxa was so excited to see her first nephew. She loves you so much.


We were blessed to have Grandpa Ben and Grandma Genei with us. They flew from Philippines just to see you my dear Hyzyd. You are their first grandson. Don't they look younger than their age?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's me, Hyzyd!

It's been awhile that mom isn't updating my page so I gonna take over to inform you all especially my grannies, uncles and aunts on how am I doing these days . I'm thinking of publishing a photo each day and just a little description of what it's all about. Hope you all like it though. I'm open for your suggestions guyz. So long for now coz mommy's gonna use the CP. it's me,

advantages of using ergo baby carriers

I really find it very convenient to have a baby carrier . I could get things done around the house. I could do my rounds on shopping. We could eat in a restaurant without any hassles. I like Hyzyd to be held all the time while I'm at home on weekends and at the same time doing some minimal household chores. I read from the Baby Book of William and Martha Shears that using a baby carrier reduces crying and colic. A 1986 study of 99 mother-infant pairs (reported in Pediatrics) showed that carrying babies at least three hours a day reduces crying and fussing 43% during the day and 51% at night. Babies are happier because they have less need to cry, and parents enjoy their babies more as a result. This simply explains why Hyzyd is a happy baby. I don't have a problem with him. Carrying my baby promotes bonding and enhances my feelings of competence as a parent. A higher frequency of feeding and touching stimulates mothering hormones, and frequent carrying encourages and speeds the

Hyzd at songhkla aquarium

pics muna mamaya na story ko...