Skip to main content

Our Prayers and Thanksgiving

My dearest baby Hyzyd,

You wake up at 5:45 am today. I love the way you smile and the expression of your eyes every time I greet you “Good morning, baby”. I then let you fold your hands to pray, thanking God for the wonderful sleep you had, for the milk you drink and for the clothes you wear. We ask for God’s protection for our travel. As you know, everyday we send you to Grandma Pa. She’s the one who takes care of you while mommy and daddy are working. We also ask God to protect daddy and that He will drive for him because he still have to travel 30-45 minutes going to Songkhla after he drops your mommy at her school. We also asked God for His favor that daddy’s contract will be renewed. We’ll know the final decision from the administration tomorrow.

You know baby, last January 5, daddy went to Songkhla to pass his resume at Woranarichaloem Wittayalai and we pray for God’s favor. At 1:00 pm, your dad called us and breaks to us the good news that he was accepted right away and asked to start teaching in the afternoon. We’re so glad for God’s answer to our prayer. God also gave us Grandma Pa to take care of you after a rough day of finding nurseries and nanny.

Last night as I read to you the Bedtime Prayers, you stopped sucking your fingers when I started to read about the children in other land left hungry, cold and frightened and you tried hard to reach the book. Right at that moment, God convicted me to pray for the orphans around the world and especially the babies in Gaza. We pray that God is going to protect them and give them the life He has planned for them. May the children come to know our Almighty God, feel His love and comfort and be the Father to the fatherless. May He touch the hearts of the staff and volunteers of the orphanage that His love will overwhelm them and enable them to take care of each child as if they are from their own blood.

After that, you fall asleep on your mommy’s chest. You slept soundly from 9:00 pm and ask for your milk at 3:30 am.

Mommy is concerned about your face. Red patches are on your cheeks. Your pediatrician already gave us cream for that but to no avail. Our Chinese neighbor gave us Hazeline Snow Cream when she saw your face. We pray that it will work and God will use it to heal it.

Be good today as always with Grandma. I already miss you baby. See you this afternoon.

With love and kisses,

Mommy Genny

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's me, Hyzyd!

It's been awhile that mom isn't updating my page so I gonna take over to inform you all especially my grannies, uncles and aunts on how am I doing these days . I'm thinking of publishing a photo each day and just a little description of what it's all about. Hope you all like it though. I'm open for your suggestions guyz. So long for now coz mommy's gonna use the CP. it's me,

advantages of using ergo baby carriers

I really find it very convenient to have a baby carrier . I could get things done around the house. I could do my rounds on shopping. We could eat in a restaurant without any hassles. I like Hyzyd to be held all the time while I'm at home on weekends and at the same time doing some minimal household chores. I read from the Baby Book of William and Martha Shears that using a baby carrier reduces crying and colic. A 1986 study of 99 mother-infant pairs (reported in Pediatrics) showed that carrying babies at least three hours a day reduces crying and fussing 43% during the day and 51% at night. Babies are happier because they have less need to cry, and parents enjoy their babies more as a result. This simply explains why Hyzyd is a happy baby. I don't have a problem with him. Carrying my baby promotes bonding and enhances my feelings of competence as a parent. A higher frequency of feeding and touching stimulates mothering hormones, and frequent carrying encourages and speeds the

Hyzd at songhkla aquarium

pics muna mamaya na story ko...