Skip to main content

Love letter for Hyzyd on his 10th months' birthday

My everdearest baby Hyzyd,

You're 10 months old today and we're so grateful to God that He trusted us with a cute, smart and healthy baby. Your own signature smile makes us all smile even the staff of Hachiban Ramen Restaurant where we dine in last Friday. You never fail to make us all grow in love with you every minute, every second of the day!..he..he...

You may not lavish materially but I assure you my son that your dad and I lavished you with our love and care. We love you so much! You're the greatest gift we ever had!

Today after church and after our lunch we decided to visit the heart of the city and try window shopping in Central.

Central Department Store - Probably Hat Yai's most upmarket store. Branded Clothes, cosmetics, baby's wear and other stuffs,books, household goods are found here. Lots of "farangs" foreigner especially from Malaysia and Singapore do their shopping in this store . TOPS food supermarket is found in the basement.


you're busy watching passers-by



We found a high-chair good for 6 months to 3 years old. We haven't thought of buying one for you before because we're contented and have so much joy and bonding in feeding you while you're on my lap coz I could hug and kiss you or else I hold you and it's your dad who will feed you. What a family bonding we have during your eating time!



When we found one , we let you try on it and you seemed to enjoy it! If we have enough cash at that time maybe we'll go home carrying that cute little thing...he..he..maybe next time. We'll ask God to bless your mom and dad financially and that God will use us to buy that high chair for you.

Look how comfy are you!

you really dislike wearing a hat!

After that we let you try riding on baby bikes and you enjoyed it! You can have them baby at the right time!


You have discovered that when you push the button , the cartoon characters inside spin!



We just let you explore this toy to satisfy your curiosity...


Before going to bed though you're sleepy you still managed to make me laugh with your goofy acts! LOL!


Happy 10 months baby! We love you with all our hearts. WE may be limited in providing you with material things but we want to let you know that we have GOD who will provide everything for us in every aspects of our lives. May you have abundant life and bright future my baby in God's hand. I could wish you everything but I'd like to wish you JESUS coz if I wish you JESUS, I wish you everything!

By the way, this month you're able to do what we ask you to do. When we say, "beautiful smile", you gave us this:

"strong"...


"snap your fingers"...I'll post later the video:



Did you see your fingers doing the snapping baby? It's so cute!..so glad we captured this!


The other two things which you can do but I haven't yet captured are the "peek-a-boo" and "sawadee khrap" which you press your palms near your chest as a symbol of Thai's greetings like this:

McDo is doing the "wai"

Now that you're 10 months you love to clutter your rubber mats!


Did you enjoy it baby?..


You learn to put food in your mouth for the first time instead of papers...he..he..

eating guava!



Comments

  1. Praises and glory to our GOD..grabe ang pag atiman niya kay HYZYD...

    Recent undefined:=-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, 10 months na pala si Hyzyd. Ngayon lang yata ako nakakita ng baby na nagsnap ng fingers. Can't wait to see the video, hehe. He loves eating guava, too. rich in vit. C yan good for his health. Mukhang strong baby nga si Hyzyd, just look at his cute face na nanggigigil. Konti na lang may 1-year-old ka na. :-)

    Recent blog:=- iHeartFaces : Nostalgia

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is just absolutely adorable! I just wanted to stop by and say hi and see how you're doing. I'm sorry I haven't been by recently. Things have been really busy and my blog was temporarily down for about a week. But the blog is back up! Yay! Anyway, I hope you're having a great week!

    Take care,
    Karen

    Recent blog:=- Raisin Cane Children's Story

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ngayon lang yata ako nakakita ng baby that snapped fingers.Ang cute cute pala pag ang baby ang nag snap fingers.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's me, Hyzyd!

It's been awhile that mom isn't updating my page so I gonna take over to inform you all especially my grannies, uncles and aunts on how am I doing these days . I'm thinking of publishing a photo each day and just a little description of what it's all about. Hope you all like it though. I'm open for your suggestions guyz. So long for now coz mommy's gonna use the CP. it's me,

advantages of using ergo baby carriers

I really find it very convenient to have a baby carrier . I could get things done around the house. I could do my rounds on shopping. We could eat in a restaurant without any hassles. I like Hyzyd to be held all the time while I'm at home on weekends and at the same time doing some minimal household chores. I read from the Baby Book of William and Martha Shears that using a baby carrier reduces crying and colic. A 1986 study of 99 mother-infant pairs (reported in Pediatrics) showed that carrying babies at least three hours a day reduces crying and fussing 43% during the day and 51% at night. Babies are happier because they have less need to cry, and parents enjoy their babies more as a result. This simply explains why Hyzyd is a happy baby. I don't have a problem with him. Carrying my baby promotes bonding and enhances my feelings of competence as a parent. A higher frequency of feeding and touching stimulates mothering hormones, and frequent carrying encourages and speeds the

First aid for bump/bruises

Today's topic at Mommy Moments is to share some of our first-aid techniques. Here's the up-to-date guide in aiding bumps/bruises: Before, I think that I need to apply ice on a bruise until it heals. Now, I learned that Ice or a cold compress is useful in the first 24 hours, then switch to warm compresses Why? A bruise is a broken blood vessel under the skin, and applying ice to the area early on will help stop the internal bleeding and inflammation. A day after the injury, put warm compresses or a hot water bottle on the bruise to increase blood flow to the area, which will help break up the blood clot. A heating pad on a low setting will also work -- just be sure to place a cloth or towel between it and your child´s skin. (None of this will produce magical healing, though: You´ll probably see a kaleidoscope of colors for about 10 days.) an entry for: