Skip to main content

Meet the Parents

Though this tag was already posted HERE, I wanna do it again coz I'm tag by pretty Mom Bambie of Azumi who gave me a chance to feature my dearest better halfSmileys and yours truly:



Without much ado, here is it:

***
THE BETTER HALF

1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
- Sports channel-BoxingSmileys or else tennis


2. You're out to eat, what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
- thousand island dressing at Sizzlers

3. What's one food he doesn’t like?
- food that has coconut milk

4. You go out to eat and have a drink, what does he order?
- Chaa Manao Smileys- a Thai term for Lemon Tea

5. What shirt size does he have?
- M to L

6. What shoe size does he have?
- 9-9.5

7. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
- A hamburger Smileys- he simply likes it 'coz it's a sandwich that consists of a cooked patty made of ground meat and is generally served with various garnish or condiments like ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise, lettuce, tomato, onion, relish, pickles, and cheese toppings, placed inside a sliced Hamburger bun, often baked specially for this purpose, or pieces of bread or toast. The meat patty is beef, unless otherwise noted

8. What would he eat everyday if he could?
- chopsueySmileys

9. What is his favorite cereal?
- any cereal will do

10. What would he never wear?
- sleeveless

11. What is his favorite sports team?
- on what sports? Manchester United for footballSmileys sports team

12. Who did he vote for?
- it's his private choice

13. Who is his best friend?
- definitely ME

14. What is something he does, but you wish he wouldn't do?
- I couldn't tell you..sorry

15. What is his heritage?
- proudly from a Filipino heritage

16. You bake him a cake, what kind of cake?
- bundt cake

17. Did he play sports in high school?
- Yes, Ping pong

18. What could he spend hours doing?
- Reading or watching online (Hajime no Ippo)Smileys, Sudden Attack, lesson plan makingSmileys, tending our orchids, solving the magic cubes, playing PSP


19. What is the unique talent that he has?
- landscaping , art-related endeavor Smileys

20. What's his type of coffee?
- White coffee: A black coffee with milk addedSmileys.




Yours truly

7 facts about myself:


1. I'm the eldest of 14...don't raise your eyebrow coz it's the truth and I'm proud of it!

2. I'm an introvert person who is energized by being alone and whose energy is drained by being around other people...yucks..I dunno why? I sensed that I'm more concerned with the inner world of my mind. I enjoy thinking, exploring my thoughts and feelings. As much as possible I avoid social situations because being around people drains my energy. After being with people for any length of time, such as at a party, I need time alone to "recharge".

3. I felt guilty when I can't read the Bible and pray in a day.

4. It takes time for me to display my real emotion especially in getting angry. I could be a great pretender if I want to but I dare not!

5. I'm a PK- a Pastor's Kid. As a pastor's kid I have A LOT coming at me when it comes to standards. But my father always reminds me that God sets the standards. They are simply following the Lord's orders. I'm always grateful to God for my Godly and caring parents.

6. I joined beauty pageant and won a title in my college dayshttp://www.emocutez.com..LOL!

7. I'm good in bicycle and could even show you some exhibitions but I'm scared to practice riding on a motorbike! Why's that?..maybe because I already met an accident with my bro that leads to his jaw surgeryhttp://www.emocutez.com.

Now I wanna tag the following wifeysSmileys:Phebie of Love's Haven , Laureen of Words from my Heart , Rache of Recaptured Moments , Beth of All About Elizabeth , and Mys of Thoughts and Obsessions .


THE AWARD

Thank you I'm tag by pretty Mom Bambie of Azumi for this award: Elite Blog Artist Award!


“The Elite Blog Artist Award is given to a blogger with a superb artistic layout and written content,” says the rule.

Thanks for appreciating Our Adventures Together!

To the mommies I tag above, grab this too for you all deserve this more than I do.

Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing something about you and your husband through this tags!!Congrats to your award,too!!^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow thanks for sharing..madami ako nalaman bout you and im quite surprised really =) 14 pala kayo and you're the eldest pa. I could imagine how matured and responsible you are. Kasi syempre kasama ka nagpalaki sa mga iba mong kapatid. ANg saya saya siguro no. Hyzyd is just so lucky, dami din nya pala relatives. Akala ko din nung una, thai si hubby mo. I just assumed lang kasi nasa thai kayo at yung name ni hyzyd unique.


    Recent undefined:=-

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's me, Hyzyd!

It's been awhile that mom isn't updating my page so I gonna take over to inform you all especially my grannies, uncles and aunts on how am I doing these days . I'm thinking of publishing a photo each day and just a little description of what it's all about. Hope you all like it though. I'm open for your suggestions guyz. So long for now coz mommy's gonna use the CP. it's me,

advantages of using ergo baby carriers

I really find it very convenient to have a baby carrier . I could get things done around the house. I could do my rounds on shopping. We could eat in a restaurant without any hassles. I like Hyzyd to be held all the time while I'm at home on weekends and at the same time doing some minimal household chores. I read from the Baby Book of William and Martha Shears that using a baby carrier reduces crying and colic. A 1986 study of 99 mother-infant pairs (reported in Pediatrics) showed that carrying babies at least three hours a day reduces crying and fussing 43% during the day and 51% at night. Babies are happier because they have less need to cry, and parents enjoy their babies more as a result. This simply explains why Hyzyd is a happy baby. I don't have a problem with him. Carrying my baby promotes bonding and enhances my feelings of competence as a parent. A higher frequency of feeding and touching stimulates mothering hormones, and frequent carrying encourages and speeds the

First aid for bump/bruises

Today's topic at Mommy Moments is to share some of our first-aid techniques. Here's the up-to-date guide in aiding bumps/bruises: Before, I think that I need to apply ice on a bruise until it heals. Now, I learned that Ice or a cold compress is useful in the first 24 hours, then switch to warm compresses Why? A bruise is a broken blood vessel under the skin, and applying ice to the area early on will help stop the internal bleeding and inflammation. A day after the injury, put warm compresses or a hot water bottle on the bruise to increase blood flow to the area, which will help break up the blood clot. A heating pad on a low setting will also work -- just be sure to place a cloth or towel between it and your child´s skin. (None of this will produce magical healing, though: You´ll probably see a kaleidoscope of colors for about 10 days.) an entry for: