Skip to main content

Couples' Corner #1-Jennie and Josh

Rodliz’s Nest





I'm Mommy Jennie from Philippines and you can call my hubby Josh (also from Philippines). We're currently living in Hatyai City, Thailand as ESL Teachers. We're entrusted by God to take care of a babbly baby Hyzyd who'll be turning one this month.

As of to date, we're married for 1 year, 11 months, 3 weeks and 5 days already and we've been lovers 8 years, 1 month, 1 week and 5 days. We're classmates in college and we knew each other for 4 years before he courted me. The day I agreed to be his girlfriend ended my affiliation to NBSB group (No Boyfriend Since Birth)...he...he...Yeah, he's my first BF and the last and I'm glad for having him. We decided to get married after 6 years of relationship.

They said I'm deeply philosophical ...I don't think so, I'm just thoughtful. I tend to analyze every aspect of my life. I'm intuitive and quite introverted. I can't help it but I value your time alone but I'm friendly, charming, and warm. I get along with almost everyone. At times, I can be a little flaky and irresponsible. But for the important things, I pull it together...LOL! I have a very active imagination. I often get carried away with my thoughts. That's my father told me I could be a novel writer...LOL! It's another thing and I think I don't have enough patience to do it coz I only have the drive to accomplish a lot in a short amount of time. My biggest problem is making sure I finish the projects I start( waaahhhhh).I'm a seeker. I often find myself restless - and I have a lot of questions about life. This is me and you'll know me more when you keep in touch with me...he..he...


What I love about my hubby is his being rational enough to see every part of a problem. He's great at giving other people advice. He's well rounded, with a complete perspective on life. He's solid and dependable and could count on him. For me he's a total package - suave, sexy, smart, and strong (he..he..of course he's my hubby!...)Like me, he's also friendly, charming, and warm. He get along with almost everyone.

We want to meet you and better half, so please head over to RodLiz's Nest and introduce yourself. We're all eager to meet you.

I'm insisting to join this meme though it means wearing sunglass infront of the screen coz I have cold and swelling eyes! (waaaahhhh)...I'll be returning your comments as soon as I get fine.:)


Comments

  1. hi sis, how the two of you look good together.. U are in Thailand pala sis..

    I would love to know more of your love story on the weeks to come!! God bless your marriage and advance Happy bday to your baby..

    Recent blog:=- Couple's Corner: Meet Zel and Mie

    ReplyDelete
  2. my first time here....and i am glad i am able to join this meme today and visited here. Great love story of you two..college sweethearts ended up in the church...it is so sweet...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're both Filipinos and you are working in Thailand, well, if the pasture is greener there, why not. You are a good looking couple, I tell yah. All your dates are very specific, wow, you must be a neat and organized person. 8 years being lovers, that's a lot of years, hahaha!

    I am so glad to know you Mommy Jennie, and I know, I will know more about you and your better half in the weeks to come. Have a great day! Kiss to the little one.

    Recent blog:=- COUPLE’S CORNER #1: Meet Mr. and Mrs Barnett

    ReplyDelete
  4. As detailed talaga pati days ng relationship ah hehehe....You really are a match in heaven duo! Kala ko di pinoy ang hubby mo.. how is it like living in Thailand sis?

    Meet the Cottrill's.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! gwapaha nimo dari sa pic uy!

    Nice love story and I'm also amused that you know the exact number of years, months and days you're married..kulang nalang hours and seconds.hehe!

    God bless you both and baby Hyzd

    Lalaine's World
    From Asia and Beyond
    Day to Day Miracles
    Trying to be Fit
    Not a Shopaholic

    Recent blog:=- Word Filled Wednesday- Matthew 21:16

    ReplyDelete
  6. tama detailed nga ang dates.. nice intro.. hope to read more about ur love story every week.. check mine here >> http://mydigihome.info/?p=96

    Recent blog:=- COUPLE’S CORNER #1: Meet Mr. and Mrs. Moroney

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovestory!!First and true love!!So sweet!!^_^

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look so good together sis Jen.. and I love that "first and last boyfriend" thingy, though it didn't happen and to me, but still I'm grateful with what the Lord hath given. Hope to know more about your love story in the following weeks. Have a nice day, sis!

    Recent blog:=- Meet Mr. and Mrs. Saldua

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore you Gene.First & last love I like it!
    Ngayon ko lang napansin magkamukha pala kayo ni hubster mo.And I agree w/ your pop,you could be a novel writer :D
    Advance happy b-day to Hyzyd!Mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hahaha natawa ako sa NBSB gene, member ka rin pala, no bf since birth. Buti nlng you waited for your hubby kasi siya ang the right man for you. Good to know more about you and your love story here. kisses top the babbly baby na mag 1 year old sooooon.

    Recent blog:=- WW-Knocked Out

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's me, Hyzyd!

It's been awhile that mom isn't updating my page so I gonna take over to inform you all especially my grannies, uncles and aunts on how am I doing these days . I'm thinking of publishing a photo each day and just a little description of what it's all about. Hope you all like it though. I'm open for your suggestions guyz. So long for now coz mommy's gonna use the CP. it's me,

advantages of using ergo baby carriers

I really find it very convenient to have a baby carrier . I could get things done around the house. I could do my rounds on shopping. We could eat in a restaurant without any hassles. I like Hyzyd to be held all the time while I'm at home on weekends and at the same time doing some minimal household chores. I read from the Baby Book of William and Martha Shears that using a baby carrier reduces crying and colic. A 1986 study of 99 mother-infant pairs (reported in Pediatrics) showed that carrying babies at least three hours a day reduces crying and fussing 43% during the day and 51% at night. Babies are happier because they have less need to cry, and parents enjoy their babies more as a result. This simply explains why Hyzyd is a happy baby. I don't have a problem with him. Carrying my baby promotes bonding and enhances my feelings of competence as a parent. A higher frequency of feeding and touching stimulates mothering hormones, and frequent carrying encourages and speeds the

Hyzd at songhkla aquarium

pics muna mamaya na story ko...